"You can't change the whole world, but you can change the whole world for one person..."

Follow THIS link for a video which gives a lot more insight into life aboard the Africa Mercy and our time here in the Republic of Congo. Learn about plastic surgery, facial tumor removal (the ward where I work), empowerment & sustainability initiatives through local education, and beautiful life transformation through the volunteer-run organization Mercy Ships. I have only played a very small part of a MUCH bigger picture, but I am honored to be in this role and so grateful for all who have allowed me to be here. A big thank you to everyone who has supported me through prayer, encouragement, and donations from home for the past 4 months while I have been serving with Mercy Ships. It's hard to believe but in a little over a month and a half I will be back home in good ole North Carolina!


The Africa Mercy's nurses with founders Don & Deyon Stephens



Comments

Popular Posts